We Offer the Most Affordable Accommodations Among Lake Havasu Hotels
Complete with fully equipped kitchenettes, flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi access, our suites have distinct designs to meet the needs of each guest. Delight in the comforts of home during your stay at London Bridge Resort, one of the most exciting Lake Havasu hotels!
Our waterfront property has ADA-compliant suites to provide an enjoyable experience for everyone, and our bilingual staff continuously strives to provide the highest level of service. Check-in time is 4 p.m. and checkout time is 11 a.m. for your convenience.
Take Advantage of Spacious Suites at London Bridge Hotel Lake Havasu
Our 122 spacious suites include studio suites, one- and two-bedroom resort suites, and deluxe one- and two-bedroom suites with London Bridge or Bridgewater Channel views available. Whether you’re in town for a quick business trip or a week-long family getaway, you’ll find ideal accommodations and ample amenities at our London Bridge Hotel Lake Havasu!
After a fun day boating around the lake, touring the desert by Jeep or enjoying other thrilling Lake Havasu activities, you’ll look forward to relaxing in your suite at one of the most popular Lake Havasu hotels.
And, our London Bridge Resort offers more than just a stunning location. You’ll never run out of things to do on our property – we offer fun-filled activities and amenities, like:
- An on-site marina and boat dock
- Watersport rentals, including Jet Skis, boats, paddle boats, canoes and kayaks
- Three sparkling pools and a whirlpool spa
- A splash pool and a 94-foot waterslide
- An executive 9-hole golf course
- Martini Bay Restaurant and Lounge
- The Grill at Martini Bay, featuring an outdoor patio overlooking the London Bridge (in-room dining options also available)
- The London Bridge Day Spa
- Specialty and boutique shopping in the English Village
- Our on-site beach, surf and party bar – Kokomo Havasu
- A poolside bar and Splash Grill
- Scenic walk paths throughout the property
At London Bridge Resort, you’ll have a blast in the splash pool and waterslide – two of the most popular attractions in Lake Havasu City. Fun seekers can spend hours climbing to the top of our 94-foot tube waterslide, and then enjoy an exhilarating 22-foot spiraling drop into our splash pool.